Using the right WazirX
- Make sure you have downloaded the right WazirX App. On the Playstore & App Store the app is called `WazirX`and the developer name is Zanmai Labs Pvt Ltd. Direct Links :
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wrx.wazirx
iOS - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wazirx/id1349082789?ls=1&mt=8
Web - https://wazirx.com
- Download and Install the app ONLY via Playstore and App Store. Never download from any other sources.
- If you are trading via the website, ensure the domain is wazirx.com
- When you receive emails from WazirX, check if the email ID is @wazirx.com
- Always Set a strong password for your account
- Passwords must be atleast 6 characters long and a maximum of 64 characters. We recommend using passwords longer than 10 characters.
- Include a combination of characters, numbers and symbols like $%^~ in your password
- Never use common words as passwords. For eg your name or birthdate or your pet's name
- Never use a password that you have used elsewhere. For eg - your email password, your facebook password or even your password for another cryptocurrency exchange
- Never share your password with anyone else. WazirX will never call or email you asking for your password. Nobody needs your password to help you with a problem.
You should also follow the above tips to secure the email ID that you have registered with your WazirX account.
- Never share your OTP with anyone else. Even if someone claims they're contacting your from WazirX. We never need your OTP to help you with any problem.
- If you have received an OTP on your phone without requesting for one, please contact our support team immediately.
- Never share account details like your registered WazirX email ID, mobile number, bank details, Transaction number or amount publicly. Only share it with the support team if asked through official channels like the support.wazirx.com
- If you are using the WazirX iOS or Android App, enable the Passcode feature from the Security Menu.
- Keep your phone OS updated to the latest version. Your OS makes regular security updates so it's important that you stay updated with the latest fixes.
- Setup fingerprint recognition, passcode or any other access security features that you phone may support
- If possible, enable features that wipe out your phone incase it is lost.
- Avoid jailbreaking your phone as that may compromise the phone's security updates.
- Install a good antivirus software on your computer but don't depend entirely on it.
- Avoid installing too many softwares or browser extensions.
- Do not download or install files you don't trust. Especially if they download automatically or are sent as an email attachment
- Only connect to WIFI & Internet networks that you are familiar with and fully trust. Keep your home WIFI networks password protected
Crypto Deposits & Withdrawals
- Always cross check the deposit address that you have copied when you paste it into the withdrawal wallet.
- Avoid operating your WazirX account on public computers like cyber cafes
- Always log out of your WazirX account if someone else uses the same device
- Avoid sharing details of your investments in public channels like telegram, whatsapp, forums etc. Don't disclose your cryptocurrency holdings to anyone in public.
- Never send money to anyone claiming to be representing WazirX. We will never ask you to send money to random addresses or accounts
Official WazirX Accounts/Links
The following are official WazirX accounts on social media and other platforms. We advice you to please not interact with any other accounts.
- Website - wazirx.com
- Android App - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wrx.wazirx
- iOS App - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wazirx/id1349082789?ls=1&mt=8
- Telegram Announcement Channel - wazirx (https://t.me/wazirx)
- Telegram Discussion Group - wazirx_discuss (https://t.me/wazirx_discuss)
- Twitter - @wazirxindia (https://twitter.com/wazirxindia)
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wazirx