WazirX has stopped deposits of USDC, USDP, and TUSD, and we will not support any new deposits. To enhance liquidity and capital efficiency for users, WazirX will implement BUSD Auto-Conversion for users' existing balances of USDC, USDP, and TUSD stablecoins at a 1:1 ratio. WazirX will :
- Support withdrawals of USDC, USDP, and TUSD till 5 PM IST on 23rd September 2022
- Delist USDC, USDP, and TUSD spot market pairs at 07:30 AM IST on 26th September 2022
Here is the asset conversion schedule/process:
- USDC, USDP, and TUSD balances in user accounts after delisting will be automatically converted to BUSD. Auto-conversion will be done on or before 5th October.
- After the Auto-Conversion is completed, users will be able to withdraw USDC, USDP, or TUSD at a ratio of 1:1 from their BUSD balances.
- WazirX may amend the list of stablecoins eligible for auto-conversion.
- Users will be able to view their USDC, USDP, and TUSD balances under the BUSD-denominated account balance when the conversion is complete.
Thanks for your support!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.