You can add INR to your WazirX account via Standard Deposit using IMPS, NEFT or RTGS
1. Open your WazirX Account
2. Select Funds
3. Select INR
4. Select Deposit
5. Select Standard Deposit
6. Select Show Bank Details
7. Transfer INR via IMPS/NEFT/RTGS to the displayed bank account through your bank's internet banking page or banking app.
8. Ensure that the bank account through which the INR transfer is made is linked to your WazirX account.
9. Return back to your WazirX account scroll below and submit the transaction details.
10. Select the bank account from where the transfer was made
11. Enter the amount transferred and the UTR/Transaction ID (How to find Transaction ID?)
12. Select the transaction date and submit
How much time will it take for my deposit to reflect in WazirX?
If the deposit is made from the linked bank account and the submitted details are correct, INR should reflect in your WazirX account within 6 hours on bank working days between 9 AM to 9 PM.
Deposits made after 9 PM or on weekends will get processed on next day.
Can I deposit money from someone else's bank account to my WazirX account?
No. The name on the Bank account MUST match the name on your WazirX account.
Third-party deposits will be rejected and refunded after verification. This can take more than 15 days.
Is there a deposit fee?
The standard deposit is completely free. There's no deposit fee.
Is there a minimum/maximum deposit limit?
Yes, you can deposit a minimum of Rs 1000 and a maximum of up to 10 Lakhs. You can make multiple transactions in a day, no maximum limits apply.