WazirX will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade & hard fork.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade will take place at , or at approximately 2:34 PM IST on 15th April 2021.
Withdrawals of ETH & ERC-20 tokens are currently suspended until the upgrade is completed and the network is stable
- Deposits of ETH and ERC-20 tokens will be suspended starting from 2:00 PM IST on 15th April 2021.
- The Ethereum (ETH) hard fork will occur at Ethereum block height 12,244,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only. WazirX will adjust the deposit and withdrawal suspension time based on the speed of the network.
- The trading of ETH, and ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the upgrades.
- WazirX will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH, and ERC-20 tokens in their WazirX accounts.
- The Ethereum network upgrade & hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH, and ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!