WazirX will support the QiSwap (QI) Airdrop Program for Qtum (QTUM) holders. The snapshot for the airdrop will take place at the Qtum Network block height of 793,284 or at approximately on 12th February at 8:30 PM IST.
- QTUM deposits and withdrawals will be unaffected because it’s listed under Rapid Listing Initiative.
- We will take a snapshot of QTUM tokens held by WazirX users at the above time, and will distribute QI tokens at a ratio of 1 QTUM = 0.5 QI.
- QTUM balances under 1 QTUM (including those in trade orders) will not be eligible for the airdrop.
- For the trading and listing of QI on WazirX, QI will go through the same strict listing review process as WazirX does for any other coin/token. Supporting this airdrop does not guarantee the listing of QI. WazirX does not guarantee any listings as per our internal policy.
- WazirX will distribute the QI tokens after the project has completed the QI token distribution to exchanges. We will post a further announcement once the distribution to WazirX users is completed.
- U.S. persons, entities and sanctioned countries are not eligible to receive this airdrop.
For further information on how the QI tokens will be airdropped to QTUM holders, please refer to: QI Airdrop to Qtum Holders, QI token — Airdrop and Pioneers Incentive Programs
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!