At WazirX, we periodically review each digital asset we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a digital asset:
- Commitment of the team to the project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading on all trading pairs for BUSD (BUSD) at 10 AM IST on 9th January 2024.
- The exact trading pair that will be removed are BUSD/USDT, and BUSD/INR.
- Deposits for BUSD coins have already been disabled. Please refrain from making any further deposits, as they will not be credited.
- WazirX will continue to support the withdrawals for BUSD till 31st January 2024.
- All open trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small balances” on your Funds page.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Thanks for your support 🙏
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your trading losses.