WazirX will support the Cocos-BCX (COCOS) token swap and rebranding plan to COMBO (COMBO). Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- Deposits for COCOS coins have already been disabled.
- WazirX will delist the existing COCOS spot trading pair on 28th May 2023 at 2:00 PM IST. As a result, COCOS deposits after delisting won’t be counted in the COCOS balance.
- WazirX will recover all Cocos-BCX (COCOS) balances and begin the distribution of COMBO (COMBO) to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 COCOS = 1 COMBO.
- Trading for COMBO/USDT & COMBO/INR will open soon after the swap. After the swap completion, the COCOS token will no longer be supported on WazirX.
- WazirX will make a separate announcement to notify users after the token swap is completed.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- COMBO Takes Center Stage: Web3 Game Scaling Solution Cocos-BCX Reveals New Name and 1st Batch of Ecosystem Partners
- COMBO Rebranding: Introducing Updated ERC-20 and BEP-20 Smart Contracts
Thanks for your support!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your trading losses.