WazirX will support the Polymath (POLY) mainnet swap and rebranding plan to Polymesh (POLYX). Further details about this change are shown on the timeline below:
- Deposits and Withdrawals of Polymath (POLY) have been disabled.
- WazirX will delist all existing POLY trading pairs (POLY/INR, POLY/USDT, and POLY/BTC) on 14th October 2022 at 10:00 AM IST.
- Following this, WazirX will recover all POLY balances and being the distribution of POLYX to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 POLY = 1 POLYX
- Trading will then open for POLYX/USDT trading pair early next week. WazirX will make a separate announcement to notify the users.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- Polymesh (POLYX) asset information on the Polymesh Mainnet
- Polymesh Mainnet is Live!
- How to Use POLY to POLYX Bridge
Thanks for your support!
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins but will not be responsible for your trading losses.