Namaste Tribe! At WazirX, we periodically review each token we list to ensure that it continues to meet the high level of standard we expect. When a coin or token no longer meets this standard, or the industry changes, we conduct a more in-depth review and potentially delist it. We believe this best protects all our users.
When we conduct these reviews, we consider a variety of factors. Here are some that drive whether we decide to delist a token:
- The commitment of the team to project
- Level and quality of development activity
- Trading volume and liquidity
- Stability and safety of network from attacks
- Network / smart contract stability
- Level of public communication
- Responsiveness to our periodic due diligence requests
- Evidence of unethical/fraudulent conduct or negligence.
- Contribution to a healthy and sustainable crypto ecosystem
Based on our most recent reviews, we have decided to delist and cease trading of trading pairs for the following tokens on 7th March 2022 at 6 PM IST:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD)
- Nucleus Vision (NCASH)
- Deposits of these tokens from WazirX will be suspended on 7th March 2022, 12 PM IST.
- The exact trading pairs being removed are: BCD/USDT and NCASH/USDT.
- All open trade orders will be automatically removed after trading ceases in each respective trading pair.
- To view your assets after trading ceases, please ensure you have not selected “Hide small balances” on your Funds page.
- Withdrawals of these tokens from WazirX have now been extended and will be supported until 21st May 2022, 5 PM IST.
We thank you for your support as we continue to build the crypto ecosystem in a way that promotes transparency and long-term, sustainable growth.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.