Namaste Tribe! WazirX will support the NuCypher (NU) and Keep Network (KEEP) token merge to Threshold Network Token (T). Further details about this change are shown in the timeline below:
- On 16th February 2022 at 9:30 AM IST, WazirX will delist all existing NU and KEEP trading pairs (NU/USDT, KEEP/USDT, KEEP/INR) and cancel all pending NU and KEEP orders.
- Following which, we will recover all NU and KEEP balances and begin the distribution of T to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 NU = 3.26 T, and 1 KEEP = 4.78 T.
- Trading will then open for T/USDT on 28th February 2022.
- WazirX will make a separate announcement after the merge is completed.
- T will be listed under the Rapid Listing Initiative.
- The token merge may be dilutive to either NuCypher (NU) or Keep Network (KEEP) token holders depending on the relative price of both tokens.
- NU and KEEP balances can be recovered at any point in time after NU and KEEP trading pairs are delisted. Please be assured that your funds are safe.
- Distribution of T will be completed by 28th February 2022 before trading of T is opened.
For further information, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.