WazirX will support the Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork.
- To support the network upgrade, we'll be performing maintenance on the ETH network on 9th December 2021 at 11:30 AM IST for approximately 3 hours. Deposits and withdrawals of all tokens on the ETH network will be suspended during this period.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000 or approximately on 10th December 2021 at 1:30 AM IST. Deposits and withdrawals of all tokens on the ETH network will be suspended starting from approximately 10th December 2021 at 1 AM IST.
- The trading of ETH and other ERC-20 tokens will not be affected during the maintenance and upgrade.
- WazirX <> Binance transfers of all impacted tokens will be disabled during the maintenance and upgrade.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will take place at ETH mainnet block height of 13,773,000. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- WazirX will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding ETH and other ERC-20 tokens in their WazirX accounts.
- The Ethereum (ETH) network upgrade and hard fork will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for ETH and other ERC-20 tokens once we deem the upgraded network to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrade and hard fork, please refer to the following:
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.