Namaste Tribe! WazirX will support the Paxos Standard (PAX) rebrand to Pax Dollar (USDP). Further details about this change are shown below:
- On 5th September 2021 at 7:30 PM IST, we will suspend PAX deposits and withdrawals. Please ensure that you leave sufficient time for your PAX deposits to be fully processed prior to the mentioned time.
- On 5th September 2021 at 9:30 PM IST, we will halt trading for PAX/USDT trading pair and the pair will also be subsequently delisted from WazirX. We will then take a snapshot of all PAX balances and begin the distribution of USDP to all eligible users at a ratio of 1 PAX = 1 USDP.
- On 10th September, 9:30 AM IST we will open trading for the new USDP/USDT pair.
- Deposits and withdrawals for USDP will be opened once the process is complete and we will notify users in a separate announcement.
For further information, please refer to the following:
- The Digital Dollar that Always Equals a Dollar – Paxos Standard (PAX) is now Pax Dollar (USDP)
- More Information about USDP
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.