Namaste Tribe! WazirX will support the TRON (TRX) and Lisk (LSK) network upgrades & hard fork.
- The Tron (TRX) network upgrade will take place on 17th August 2021 at 9:30 PM IST. Deposits and Withdrawals of TRX, BTT, and Binance <> WazirX inter-wallet transfers for JST and WIN will be disabled from 17th August 2021 at 8 PM IST.
- The Lisk (LSK) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at LSK block height of 16,270,292, or approximately on 21st August 2021 at 1:30 PM IST.
- The Tron (TRX) network upgrade will take place on approximately 17th August 2021 at 8 PM IST. The estimated time is for users’ reference only.
- The Lisk (LSK) network upgrade & hard fork will take place at LSK block height of 16,270,292. The estimated time is for users’ reference only and is subject to change depending on block propagation times.
- The trading of TRX, TRC-20 tokens and LSK will not be affected during the upgrades.
- WazirX will handle all technical requirements involved for all users holding TRX, TRC-20 tokens, and LSK in their WazirX accounts.
- The TRON (TRX) and Lisk (LSK) network upgrades & hard forks will not result in new tokens being created.
- We will reopen deposits and withdrawals for TRX once we deem the upgraded networks to be stable, and we will not notify users in a further announcement.
For more information on the network upgrades & hard forks, please refer to the following:
- Announcement on the upcoming release of GreatVoyage-4.3.0(Bacon)
- Announcing Lisk Mainnet v3 Migration
- Actions Required for the Upcoming Mainnet Migration
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. WazirX will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Thanks for your support!