How do I create an STF Trader account on WazirX?
If you’d applied & are selected to be an STF Trader on WazirX, someone from our team will get in touch with you and help you in setting up your STF Trader account.
How do I log in to my STF Trader account?
Please go to the login page and enter the email ID linked to your STF Trader account.
How do I separately hold my own funds & my investors’ funds?
We use a Parent-Child accounting structure to make it easier for you to manage your own funds & your investors’ funds. This accounting structure will always ensure the funds are held separately.
Main (Parent) Account - is used to hold your personal funds.
STF Trader (Child) Account - is used to hold your investors’ funds.
Let's take a quick look at what you can & cannot do from your Main & STF Trader accounts -
- You can trade in all the Markets of WazirX Exchange.
- You can make a crypto deposit/withdrawal and place P2P Buy/Sell orders.
- You can buy and sell an STF including your own STF.
- You can participate in WRX Mining and Referral Commission programs.
- You cannot make any crypto deposits from your Main account to your STF Trader account.
- You can trade using STF Investors’ portfolios in the selected Markets of WazirX Exchange. We will probably be opening more markets for you to trade in.
- You cannot make a crypto deposit/withdrawal and place P2P Buy/Sell orders.
- You cannot buy and sell an STF including your own STF.
- You cannot participate in WRX Mining and Referral Commission programs.
How is the Initial Price of my STF decided?
You can set the Initial Price of your STF as per your desire because it is only for an indicative purpose. It does not impact the market or performance of your token in any form.
What happens when an STF Investor buys my STF?
When an investor buys your STF, you'll receive funds in your STF Trader account in the form of USDT. You can use these USDT to trade on behalf of your investors.
What happens when an STF Investor sells my STF?
When an investor sells your STF, their sell order is executed at the market price & they'll automatically receive coins/tokens as per your asset allocation. They do not have to wait for a new buyer to come in and buy your STF.
For example, if at the time of sell order execution, your asset allocation is into BTC, ETH, XRP & LTC, the STF Investor will receive equal proportions of BTC, ETH, XRP & LTC in their wallet.
How much trading fee is applicable on STF Trader account?
A Maker fee of 0.10% and a Taker fee of 0.25% is applicable on the trades you do on WazirX Exchange from your STF Trader account.
If my trades make a profit, how much % of the profit do I get to keep?
We haven’t enabled the payouts yet in order to attract more investors. But don’t worry, we have good things in store for STF Traders to compensate them for their expertise.